1.Which among the following is correct about Directive Principles of State Policy ?
1.DPSP aimed at the concept so called “Welfare State “
2.DPSP aimed at establishing social and economic democracy in the country .
3.DPSC is non-justiciable in nature as it does not allow the court in determining the constitutional validity of Law .
A. 1 and 2 only
B. 2 and 3 only
C. 1 and 3 only
D. 1,2 and 3
2.Which among the directive principles added in 42nd constitutional amendment act ?
A. To promote equal justice and to provide free legal aid to poor
B. To organize agriculture and animal husbandry.
C. To secure opportunities for healthy development of children.
D. Both A and C are correct
3. Which among the following is wrong about Fundamental Duties of constitution?
A. Fundamental duties are available to both Indian citizens and Foreigners.
B. Fundamental duties are Justiciable is nature.
C. Constitution provides direct enforcement of Fundamental duties by courts .
D. All are wrong.
4. Which among the following constitutes Basic structure of the constitution?
A. Judicial Review
B. Election of Speaker
C. Election to Lokshaba
D. Judicial Activism
5. Which among the following is correct about amendment Procedure of the constitution ?
1. Constitutional Amendment bill can be introduced only in Lokshaba.
2. President can withhold or return the constitution amendment bill once it is passed by Parliament.
3. A private member can also introduce a Constitutional Amendment Bill.
A. 1 only correct
B. 3 only correct
C. 2 and 3 correct
D. 1 and 2 are correct
6. Which among the following can be amended by parliament by Simple Majority?
A. Distribution of powers between Union and states.
B. Conferment of more jurisdictions in the Supreme Court.
C. Election of president
D. Representation of states in Parliament.
7. As per Indian Constitution ,India is rightly called as
A. Indestructible Union of Destructible states
B. Destructible Union of Indestructible states
C. Indestructible Union of Indestructible states
D. All the above are included in Indian constitution.
8.Which among the following is correct about the term “Union of India” ?
A. It includes States Only
B. It includes states and all Union Territories.
C. It includes States ,Union Territories and acquired territories to from foreign countries.
D. None are correct
9.Which among the following is correct about the power of Parliament about states formation ?
1. It can increase any area of state.
2. it can alter name of any state
3. It can alter the boundaries of any state .
4. It can diminish the area of any state.
A. 1,2 and 3
B. 1,3 and 4
C. 1,2,and 4
D. All are correct
10. Which among the following is not a fundamental duty ?
A. To safeguard public property.
B. To renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
C. To have compassion for living creatures
D. To uphold the democratic, Federal and other ideals of Constitutions.